Dedicated customer service professional with 13 years experience in a fast-paced environment.
Adapt at handling a wide range of contact methods while accurately documenting customer issues and providing first class service with every interaction. Track record of quickly acquiring competency in all products and transactions while readily and positively adapting to change.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Head of Technical Department
Work closely with the executive team to execute the customer communication strategy
• Answer all inbound phone calls, emails, and inquiries and must be able to prioritize problems
and provide responses to customers
• Responding and providing support to customers – including responses to new customers,
loyalty members, wholesale accounts as well as providing assistance with account set-up
• Partner with senior leadership in Marketing, Product, and Design to provide ongoing insight into
customer feedback to ensure the customer journey is effectively managed and optimized to
provide an industry-leading experience for our customers
• Lead the customer support team on our inbound communication channels to support existing
and prospective customers pre- and post-purchase
• Hire, scale, train, and retain our support team as it grows, providing coaching, constructive
feedback, and professional development
• Set-up, run, and continuously monitor all KPIs and SLAs, adhering to company communication
quality standards to provide best-in-class customer service in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain our customer data collection to aggregate, organize, and communicate customer
insights effectively and measurably to the organization, ensuring that the customer experience
can be appropriately considered in relation to strategic decision making across the business
• Maintain customer feedback to identify areas of improvement for customer experience as well
as provide connections for the creative team to work with customers on customer testimonials
Clinical Operations Manager
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission --
specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management,business
process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance),
through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between
support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towardoperational
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach office staff on a weekly basis.
Patient Relation Officer cum Receptionist
Welcome Patient with smile and in polite manner.
• Opening files and registering patients.
• Answering in and outgoing calls.
• Confirming and Cancelling appointments (if ask to do so).
• Attending all patient’s inquiries.
• Endorsement right after the shift.
• Checking radiologist and technician’s schedules.
• Giving appointments to the patients.
• Giving instruction to the patients for the preparation of their procedure.
• Confirming and Cancelling appointments.
• Answering ingoing and outgoing calls.
• Checking/Preparing and Arranging radiology request.
• Checking request for preapprovals.
Administrator /Control Room Operator
• Handling the Customer grievances & Issues.
• Preparation of daily management reports from Traffic division of the Mall.
• Daily use of Microsoft word, power point, excel and outlook during reporting.
• Report presentation during weekly meetings.
• Coordinating with staff deployed at mall locations.
• Handling of emergency calls & alarms and passing information to the team
• Operating the CCTV system which includes PTZ camera patrolling.
• To operate and monitor all systems within the Control Centre.
• Ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operation.
• Preparation of daily activity report and submitting it to the Mall Management.
Technical Support Representative
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote
connection or over the Internet;
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about
products and services;
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP
• Research required information using available resources;
• Follow standard processes and procedures;
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Customer Service Representative
• Attracts potential customersby answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed