A Professional English and Spanish Content Writer and Social Media Manager in Abu Dhabi, UAE
With a strong background in Marketing focused on social media content creation and blog writing. But also that happens to be a Spa Therapist.
I have worked for over 3 years in high standard spas, hotels, resorts, aesthetic surgery and beauty clinics. I aim to create the captivating and authentic content that YOU need to connect with your ideal audience.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
-Content Creator + Social Media Manager for Daria Beauty Salon
-Music Reviews Writer for La Tonique www.latonique.com
-Private Spanish Tutor
Fine dining Mexican Restaurant Puerto 99
-Liaised with business owner to gain an in-depth understanding of his vision.
-Created and built the brand concept, voice and unique selling points.
-Managed company website copywriting (English & Spanish)
-Orchestrated Social Media Channel’s Content guidelines (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) generating over 6k in three months.
-Coordinated with the designing team to create social media and google Ads and rendered feedback & suggestions and collateral’s such as press kit, brochures, branding products.
-Coordinated PR agency for media events, launches and press releases.
-Orchestrated launch opening party.
-Developed proposals and presentations for new business materials to created and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
-Developing and managing marketing campaigns driving relevant traffic to our social media platforms.
-Planned and implemented offline and online marketing campaigns.
-Utilizing Google webmaster tools and Google analytics to continually monitoring campaign performance.
-Overseen the management of Google AdWords campaigns to deliver maximum ROI.
Pre opening - Opening Logistics Spa Therapist
-Spa pre-opening - opening season, training and logistics
-Collaborated with the Hotel team in training and corporate culture activities.
-Provided massages to clients as per spa standards.
-Performed body treatments such as body scrub and Moroccan bath.
-Performed sound therapy with Tibetan bowls.
-Provided manicure and pedicure full treatments.
-Welcoming and obtained the client’s requirements before starting spa treatments.
-Attended all Recreation staff meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the Spa Manager.
-Trained and conversant in all health and safety, fire training, and first aid procedures as provided in the Marriott Induction Programmed.
-Maintain rigorous standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
-Maintained treatment areas clean and safe.
-Managed reception area when needed using appointment software to schedule apartments and track record of client's treatments.
-Maintained inventory control of spa products.
-Promoted sales of spa products to customers.
-Educated and coached clients about the benefits of available spa treatments
Digital Marketing Manager
- Created brand voice and website copywriting content in Spanish and translated it to English within the SEO guidelines.
- Managed the promotions ensuring they drive more bookings to the spa and cabin hotel.
- Edited and updated the old post by complying with SEO guidelines.
- Wrote several articles for Facebook posts using technical vocabulary about beauty treatments and well-being.
- Wrote engaging content for blogs, newsletters, and social media posts increasing the website traffic by 35%.
- Coordinated Influencers and promotional campaigns for social media leading to raise client traffic by 20%.
- Developed all B2B direct mail campaigns including mailing lists, logistics, and promotional materials.
- Coordinated and created promotional and informative collaterals copywriting and design concept.
CEO Personal Assistant / Receptionist
- Manage CEO's schedule.
- Organized and invited subordinates to meetings as well as recorded the minutes.
- Typed, collated, and filed reports and correspondence.
- Screen telephone calls daily, taking messages, and present in order of priority.
- Attended visitors' inquiries.
Marketing and Communications Manager / CEO Dr. Assistant
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
- Created website copywriting and manage the content of newsletter and blog.
- Coordinated collaterals like brochures, patient essential information about procedures and beauty treatments in Spanish, and translating them in English.
- Wrote several articles of 700 – 900 words maintaining 100% quality and zero plagiarism for social media channels.
- Leaded redesign of the brand image.
- Established a new social media team including designers, SEO Specialists, and Media Technicians that grew the company’s web presence and international awareness by 30%.
- Developed a new promotional campaign on Social Media Platforms by bundling services together, increasing sales revenue by 15%.
- Monitored sales trends and generated detailed reports for the CEO.
- Created and kept content updated on Social Media Platforms.
- Wrote catalogs, guides, and training manuals that enhanced the sales reps’ understanding of complex medical service communications protocol helped them to perform more effectively.
- Created personalized software to file the patent's medical history, creating an updated status of the relationship with them, and promoting new services using the data collected in Spanish and English.
Communications Bachelor Degree
Social Media Content, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Socio-Cultural Studies, Photography, Videography, Radio, Internal and External Organizational Communication, Graphic Design, Corporate Image, Mass Media.
Massage Therapy and Chiropractic
Swedish and Sports Massage, Reflexology, Suction Cups, Chiropractic Techniques, Patients Evaluation Protocol.