Content that makes a difference
I’m an experienced content strategist, copywriter (in both Arabic and English), and translator with more than 8 years of experience in creating impactful content for some of the biggest brands in the MENA region.
My expertise is focused on digital content with a solid background in SEO copywriting.
I’ve worked in content creation in daily newspapers, marketing agencies, and large retailers, and made content across diverse industries from banking to tourism, giving me a unique ability to create content that doesn’t just match the needs of a business but also moves their audience.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Digital Content Lead - e-commerce
• Managing the digital content team for Carrefour Head Office, responsible for content strategy and day-to-day support and campaign activation across 15 countries in the MENA region.
• Planning and implementing digital content strategies and guidelines on international and country-level, tailored for eCommerce across different channels (web, social, app, CRM, in-store, search…etc), with major KPIs being organic visibility, conversion rates, and user engagement.
• Managing day-to-day content support operations for countries, including creative design, copywriting, content marketing, promotion design, email marketing, Content Management Systems, UX enhancements, and more.
• Implementing promotions and content marketing campaigns.
• Reporting on content performance to company leadership with the help of different analytics tools, and refining and adjusting content strategies based on data and country-level needs.
Senior Content Specialist
Managed award-winning content strategies for top Middle Eastern brands, winning Best Search Marketing Campaign for Qatar Airways at MENA Digital Awards 2016, and Best SEO campaign for Hertz Car Rental at MENA Search Awards 2017.
My main role was developing digital content strategies in English & Arabic for a number of international and regional brands, and managing a team of copywriters and translators to deliver high-quality data-based content that increases organic visibility, builds traffic, and improves conversions.
Day to day work include content audits, developing editorial and digital content strategies in liaison with the SEO, UX, Analytics, and PPC departments, writing and developing content prototypes, editing and proofing, briefing and managing copywriters and translators and content managers (CMS), managing content budgets and PNL, and overall quality assurance on all our content products.
Tasks also included developing creative and compelling content across multiple channels, with a focus on sound SEO practices, and with the aim of increasing awareness, visibility, conversion rates, and engagement.
Editor & copywriter
Tasks include generating content ideas, interpreting client's brief, content creation (website copy, ads, feature articles, and video scripts), overseeing the production phase, writing, researching, editing, proofing, and translating digital copy for various clients of the agency.
Work experience includes brands like Johnson & Johnson, Jumeirah, Ema’ar, Al-Tayer, Yas Group, Ikea, MasterCard, and Etihad Airlines.
Deputy Editor in Chief
Mystera Magazine covered topics related to lifestyle, health, fitness, recipes, diet, sexuality, trends, psychology, spirituality, environment, sciences, books and movie reviews...etc.
My tasks included helping with planning, managing, writing, and editing all the content of the magazine; helping with recruiting, managing and supervising the staff; representing the magazine in public events; planning, putting the general strategy, and managing the online presence and social media outlets, and coordinating with the marketing department in business-related topics.
International News Editor
My tasks included writing, editing, and translating feature stories, Opinion Editorials, and news in the international affairs section of the newspaper.
Masters in Political Sciences
Masters degree in Political Sciences, on “The Energy crisis: post-oil policies and the future of development”.
Bachelor Degree - Political Sciences
Bachelors degree in political and administrative sciences.